This warm and cheesy spinach artichoke dip is SERIOUSLY addicting and so easy to make for your next get-together. Just mix everything up, in the oven for 10-15, and voilà! It doesn’t get any better than this 🙂
- 1 – 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper (black pepper is totally fine)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup gruyère cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (from a package), divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 – 12 ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped if you like (I like big chunks of artichoke, so I just let mine break apart naturally as the dip mixes)
- 1 – 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press out as much water as possible from the thawed spinach. (The less moisture, the better.)
- Add all ingredients (use only half the mozzarella) to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (my preference). Mix by hand or on low speed until ingredients are evenly combined and the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer dip to an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, smooth it out into an even layer using a rubber spatula, and top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Uncover and place under the broiler until mozzarella is golden and melty on top. Serve warm with pita bread or tortilla chips!
- If you would like to make a lighter version, you can use light sour cream and low-fat cream cheese. Another option is to replace the mayonnaise with plain greek yogurt.
- This dip is best served warm, not piping hot out of the oven!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach, artichokes, dip, party, appetizer, vegetarian, easy