This pumpkin cheesecake tastes just like fall, and couldn’t be easier to throw together. Made with premade graham cracker crusts, you’re only step is mixing! Perfect for a Halloween party or Thanksgiving gathering.
- two 9 inch premade graham cracker crusts
- three 8 oz packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together all ingredients EXCEPT the eggs on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add the eggs one at a time until just incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into your premade graham cracker crusts and spread evenly on the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center has almost set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours and up to 24 before enjoying!
The cheesecake will taste better the longer it sits in the refrigerator up to 24 hours before digging in.
- Category: Cheesecakes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Seasonal
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake, cheesecake, easy, premade crust