Mix up these yummy baked oats with Nutella quickly in your blender for a FAST and nutritious semi-sweet breakfast treat. Melty chocolate chips and a crunchy walnut topping make for an irresistible bite. Loaded with chia seeds, these baked oats contain antioxidants for a healthy start to your day!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1 large ripe banana (or 1 and 1/2 medium-sized bananas)
- 1 cup oat milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- chopped walnuts
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 9×9 inch baking dish with vegetable oil, butter, or baking spray.
- Blend all ingredients (except toppings) in blender for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish, smooth the top, and top with chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and let cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Slice into 9 large squares and enjoy!
- You can add some protein powder to the mix to give your breakfast a protein boost.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oats, Nutella, breakfast, chia seeds, easy, quick, blender