Well, I didn’t hit any of them! When I started Tastes Just Like A Memory in August of 2020, I set several goals for the first year and I thought I’d share them here.
- Post 60 new recipes / I posted 50
- Reach 2,500 page views in 1 month/ I topped out at 618
- $50 in income / Made it to $44.70 (so close!)
- 50 email subscribers / 17 lovely friends and family have subscribed. Thank you. 🧡
What I did accomplish
- I started doing more of the thing I love most (the main goal for the blog).
- Friends and family tried some of the recipes I created. That truly means the world to me. Thank you so much.
- My son thinks I am “the best cook” (what makes me the most proud).
- Dylan and I had a ton of fun critiquing recipes together.
I’m not giving up, so please stick with me!
As many of you know, I lost my precious son Jack in March. It has been so hard to find the energy and motivation for anything extra in my life. Grief is exhausting and my heart is still broken. At first, my new goal became to post one recipe each month. I don’t know if I can even keep up with that at this point, so I’ll be really easy on myself with my year 2 goals. I’d love it if you would hang around.
Year two goals
- Find joy in the kitchen again
- Post a few new recipes
- Cook delicious meals for my sweet family